Independent senior living is specifically created for you if you want a low-maintenance and low daily expenditure lifestyle. One of the most common reasons why individuals choose independent senior living is to enjoy the independence of living in a place where everything is taken care of for them. It is also because they enjoy having a group of pals with whom they can hang out and have fun. You have complete control over the decisions you make. You may choose whether to prepare your own meals in your apartment or join your neighbors in the restaurant-style dining area for some wonderful, chef-prepared dishes. You may drive your own car or take advantage of our complimentary chauffeured transportation for shopping, eating, entertainment, and doctor’s appointments. At The Welstone At Mission Crossing, our team of senior living pros will take care of all the housework, maintenance, and other responsibilities so you can focus on what you like. Here are some questions to ask yourself or a loved one to see if senior independent living is suitable for you in Mission, KS:
- Do you wish you could delegate housework and maintenance to someone else so you could spend more time doing activities you enjoy?
- Would you prefer on-site medical treatment because it is more convenient and provides you with more peace of mind?
- Are you capable of cooking for yourself, taking care of your home, and maintaining your personal hygiene?
- Would you prefer additional chances to mingle with your neighbors?
- Do you love going on trips, shopping, exercising, and dining out to keep active?
Independent Living Amenities Offered at Retirement Communities
- Chef-prepared meals
- Referral programs for residents
- Services of transportation
- Programs promoting healthy living
- Personal trainers
- Tailored workout programs for our residents
- Dining room with privacy
- Pleasant dining area
- Gaming and card rooms
- Media center and library
- Director of full-time activities
- Barbershop and beauty salon
Independent Living Options Offered at Retirement Communities
Apartments with one or two bedrooms are available, making them ideal for independent living. You may also pick from a number of different floor plans. At The Welstone At Mission Crossing, we constantly encourage our residents to personalize their apartments. Our independent living apartments include six different floor layouts to choose from with multiple features:
- Patios or Juliette balconies are available in certain apartments
- Kitchens with stainless steel equipment are well equipped
- Included are a washer and dryer
- Large entrances, high ceilings, and well-lit closets
- Heating and air conditioning with individual controls
- Kitchen and bathroom flooring that is slip-resistant
- Showers with doors
- Accessible units are available
Independent living apartments are ideal for mature adults who want to make the most of your retirement to pursue your interests and hobbies and will benefit from having others take care of your housekeeping and maintenance needs. You have the freedom to do anything you want and whenever you want, at an independent living retirement community in Mission, KS. You will like the freedom, flexibility, and comfort you will have. Our brilliant team of highly experienced specialists will handle everything while you relax and enjoy the best aspects of retirement life.