Independent living is designed for the senior who is looking for an affordable, maintenance-free lifestyle. The Welstone At Mission Crossing offers spacious, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes with full kitchens and laundry units. Active seniors looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle need not look any further! Rejuvenate your mind and body in our FitCamp® fitness center, or pamper yourself in our beauty salon. Curl up with a good book in our fully-stocked library, or join friends for a lively happy hour. The choices are all yours. You’ll enjoy freedom, flexibility and comfort. Our team of professionals does all the work while you enjoy the best things retirement life has to offer.
Call one of our Senior Lifestyle Counselors at 844.650.0192 today to learn more about the many benefits of independent senior living and schedule a tour.
Independent Living Amenities at The Welstone
All of our residents enjoy the signature amenities and our exclusive senior lifestyle programs. These include a 100% satisfaction guarantee, a resident referral program, chef-prepared dining, transportation services and more.
Amenities at The Welstone include:
- Welcoming Sensations Dining Room
- Private dining room
- FitCamp®, our state-of-the-art, senior-equipped fitness center
- Library and media center
- Card and game rooms
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Inviting common areas throughout
- Full-time activities director
- Full-time FitCamp® personal trainers
We offer well-appointed, one- and two-bedroom independent living apartment homes, with a variety of floor plans to choose from. We encourage our residents to add their own personal touches and decorate their apartments as they wish to truly make it home.
Independent living apartment features:
- Choose from six available floor plans
- Fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer included
- Walk-in showers
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Slip-resistant flooring in kitchen and bathrooms
- Patios or Juliette balconies in select apartment homes
- High ceilings, wide doorways and lighted closets
- ADA apartments available
Is Independent Senior Living Right for You?
Many seniors choose this option because they want the flexibility of having a team of senior living professionals on hand 24 hours a day as needed, while still having choices. You can cook for yourself at home or join neighbors for delicious meals in our Sensations restaurant-style dining room. Drive your own car or use our complimentary, chauffeured transportation for scheduled trips to shopping, dining, entertainment and doctors appointments.
The team of senior living professionals can handle chores, maintenance and other tasks so that residents can do more of what they love. At The Welstone, a full-time activities director puts together a schedule of events for each day, so residents quickly find that they are never bored at their new community.
Here are a few questions to help you determine if senior independent living is right for you or a loved one:
- Are you able to cook for yourself, take care of your own home and manage your personal grooming?
- Do you enjoy staying active with exercise, outings, shopping and dining out?
- Would you like more opportunities to socialize with neighbors?
- Do you wish you didn’t have to worry about housekeeping and home maintenance, so you could spend more time doing things you enjoy?
- Would you like the peace of mind and convenience of having on-site medical care?
If you or your loved one can answer “yes” to any of the above, then Independent Living at The Welstone could be the perfect fit.
Contact Us to Learn More About Independent Living
It’s not always easy deciding what’s best for you or a loved one, but we’re here to help. Let us help you determine what options are right for you. Our kind, professional and very knowledgeable team make it easy to make the transition to a senior living community!
Our caring team of senior living professionals is ready to help answer your questions, so call us today at 844.650.0192.